The monument to the first builders of "Magnitka" (the colloquial name of the Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works) named "The First Tent", at the entrance to the Park of Veterans in Magnitogorsk, Chelyabinsk Region. The first 35 builders who came to Mt. Magnitnaya in the spring of 1929 lived in tents. The monument was unveiled on May 9, 1969, on the day of a gathering of the first builders of Magnitka. Sculptor, Merited Artist of the Russian Federation Lev Golovnitsky. Architect, Yevgeny Alexandrov.